domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

FINAL REFLECTION - POST 2

My best writing in my opinion is the free writing: the frog and the princess. I think it's the best composition I have done because I used new words that I learnt searching in the dictionary and searching on the web page www.wordreference.com. In this composition I was so inspired and I wrote, with my imagination, a love story between a prince and a frog, which is a princess.

My best oral presentation I think it was the last one. I speak about humor videos on youtube. In my opinion it was so fantastic to do this presentation, because I wasn't nervous and I had fun doing it. Also it was nice to work with Claudia, because in this way I could learn and share new interesting things with her that  were so useful. I have liked a lot working with her. The oral presentation was so long and it's too difficult to upload on the blog.

In the two works (the oral presentation and the free composition) I think that the vocabulary is new and richer than other's, the work I've done is more complete and more correct, but the most important is that I have enjoyed  them and I really wanted to do it so well. When I did them I didn't get bored. I love to do work when I enjoy it!


The future

I hope in my future I get to learn English almost perfectly. I would like to study English philology and to achieve it (to improve my English) I will probably go on my studies for 6 months or more out of Spain, in a country where English is spoken continuously. I would like to go to
Ireland, Sweden or Canada, but also I would like to go to England or USA. I will go as an Au Pair, but now I haven’t found a family yet. I'm searching until I find someone who wants me to be in their house to do domestic tasks, to take care of sons and daughters, etc. I hope I can go as soon as possible! My wish is to learn English so well and to go back here with a higher level of this language.

As far as I learned in Castelló, I think that I have improve and developed a lot since 1st of Batxillerat, but I still have much! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario